Friday, July 23, 2010

Weird flavours




I was clearing my kitchen cabinet and came across this can of potato chips R brought from his office for me to try. Apparently, someone brought it to his office but the flavour was so unique, no one touched it for days even though it was left in a prominent place on his office dining table. Kind R brought it home to 'share' his find with me.

You have to taste it to believe how 'special' it is. Or is it the case of unique taste for unique tastebuds. Blueberry and Hazelnut potato chips. It's out of this world. Anyway, blue is really not a suitable colour for food packaging, looks really inedible.

PS. Friend D, I will bring it for you to try on sunday when we meet for tea. Ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...