Monday, October 25, 2010

Walking with Dinosaurs, the Arena Spectacular


Dinosaurs in my brain. Reread Michael Crichton's Jurassic park and The Lost World in the last 3 days. Moving on to my National Geographic dinosaurs articles next or maybe I will watch the dinosaur dvds.

Going, going, going. : P Let the countdown begin. I must behave like an adult in front of my nephew. No to sudden roaring or slashing in mid air.

Mmm, I think it's only when you are a young child you learn to spell and pronounce those difficult dinosaur names. Repeat after me! Velociraptor! Stegasauras...etc

Going to see these or check out the website here. BTW, the navigation buttons on the website roar when you click on them. Cool.

10 large dinosaurs
Plateosaurus - 10 ft tall x 31 ft long
Stegosaurus - 18.5 ft tall x 36 ft long
Allosaurus - 14.5 ft tall x 43 ft long
Brachiosaurus - adult 36 ft tall x 56 ft long and young 29.5 ft tall x 48 ft long
Ornithocheirus - Wing Span 38 ft
Ankylosaurus - 12 ft tall x 34 ft long
Torosaurus (2) - 13 ft tall x 30 ft long
Tyrannosaurus Rex (2) (one spare) 23 feet tall x 42 feet long


5 suit dinosaurs
3 Utahraptors - 8 ft tall x 14 ft long
1 Baby T-Rex (one spare) 7 ft tall x 14 long
1 Liliensternus - 7.5 ft tall x 16 ft long


So exciting. Pardon me, while I get to know my dinosaurs. Oh yes, I have already checked out the merchandise online. Good for kids only.

For Dino fans, children and those who wanted to be a paleontologist when you were a child:

Walking with Dinosaurs, the Arena Spectacular is showing at Indoor Stadium from 1 December  2010. Book your tickets from Sistic. http://www.dinosaurlive.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...