Saturday, August 14, 2010

All things Japanese today

Missing Tokyo today. Let me rephrase, missing the food in Tokyo.

I wish I can eat this now. Melt in the mouth grilled maguro's tail 尾 part (tuna) and leeks. Going to dream about this tonight.
Our new fave izakaya in Shinjuku. The crowd consist of less salarymen but more youngsters or people like us. They have interesting food in their menu unlike the usual grilled items at most izakayas.








The very helpful barman at Delica who speaks better English than my broken Japanese.
I went to Izakaya Nijumaru at Cuppage Plaza for dinner. It's good but nothing beats eating in Tokyo after a long day of shopping. Thank God I am a designer. Designers can visualise, right? Pat tummy, 1 nice succulent tuna stick after stick. Mmm, bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. Midnight hungry and no food, should stay away from your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...