Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Love all the way from Finland. Marimekko, it is so nice of you to write back. Woo hoo

Yeah! The staff from Marimekko actually replied regarding my request for a iphone marimekko cover like the Docomo phones I mentioned in my earlier post. I really thought my email will just be passed around and filed. Suvi said my feedback will be taken into consideration. Ahem, dear Suvi, don't mind me calling you by your first name, you made my day. This is what I called good customer service when a company bothers to listen to feedback regardless how lame the request may be. To the staff of Marimekko, you really made my day. Don't worry, I won't beseech you with more requests. Always a fan. Thank you very much. I entered the What's Your Marimekko contest, maybe I get a chance of winning the contest. No?

I feel like I struck lottery
This is what I want to add to my collection of green bags. I wonder whether Style Nordic at Delfi has this version. If not, to the kawai sales staff at Marimekko in Ginza, Tokyo. See you soon.

I swear I am not a crazy fan. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...