Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The look nice but taste not so good tofu tiramisu



Photos are deceiving. Looks nice but taste uh... It was supposed to be a light (skinny!) dessert. Come on, the mascarpone cheese has been replaced with tofu and white chocolate. Alas, the light tofu taste I was looking for did not come through. I have to tweak the recipe again. To bruise my ego further, I was too heavy-handed with the alcohol. I can practically inhale the alcohol as I ate it. Ok, it tasted alright compared to my disastrous foccacia attempt. Next time.

2 comments:

  1. u shd try my tofu cheesecake recipe! found here:

    http://mylittlecyberspot.aminus3.com/image/2009-10-04.html

    i liked it... hope u do too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am going to make that. Should I go Shin Kushin to try out their cake in case I get it wrong? Ruth, if you have more tofu desserts, please share with me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...