Thursday, September 23, 2010

Durians for lunch?

I wonder what got into me? For lunch, I ate a box of durians all by myself. I counted, six rather big seeds. I think that's not a lot or am I deceiving myself? I am feeling super duper heaty now. To counteract the heatiness, I ate a 水梨 and a kiwi and it's really not working. So, I made a pear, tomatoes, almonds and rocket salad dressed in balsamic vinegar and the rosemary oil I made. I hope it helps.

Pear, tomatoes, almonds and rocket salad with rosemary oil and balsamic vinegar.

I think pears and rocket are a match made in heaven. They taste divine together with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Forget about the tomatoes and almonds. Shaved parmesan cheese will taste great with the pear and rocket. Ummm, trying to cut down on my dairy intake, so no shaved yummy cheese.

Urgh, too much durian! What other cooling food should I eat? No mangosteens at home and am too darn lazy to brew herbal tea. No more durians for me for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...