Monday, September 13, 2010

I want to eat Yong Tau Fu

My take on Yong Tau Fu with sauce. Mine's a mushroom sauce.

I have to go Sembawang to eat at my favourite Yong Tau Fu stall.
Yum yum, better than Ampang in the east coast area.

How far do I go to satisfy a food craving? First, I attempt to cook it. Devour it, than I spend the next few days thinking about the real deal. Heck, went down to Upper Thomson Rd (nearer to sembawang) to eat at my favourite Yong Tau Fu stall on Saturday. Yes, right at the far end away from Hans. Where are my favourite Yong Tau Fu stalls? Ngee Fou Restaurant (Hakka) Ampang Yong Tau Foo, Ampang Niang Dou Fu in the east and the Xiu Ji Ikan Billis Yong Tau Fu in Chinatown Complex.

My version wasn't too bad either but I much prefer eating at the coffeeshop. I can read my papers while looking at the tall trees across the street and watch the parking antics of my fellow Singaporeans.

1 comment:

  1. It's been a long time I haven't had proper meal like that. That is kangkong right? Yum yum.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...